had some fun!

last sunday, i went to my grandma's house. and it was my birthday!
i got a lot of birthday greetings from my family;3
and the greatest "gift" that God gave to me is...
i got some much fun with my sisters!<3

anyway, me and my sisters are in the same age. we are 16, except venna. she's still 15 i think.
we always share our stories. about everything. story 'bout boys, friends, school, and more!
we love to do some crazy poses on photos ha ha ha.
wanna see? here we go!;D

from left : rani, widya, rian, and me.

cupcakes!

auto-focus.






here is my beauty cousin!



oh my, dont laugh at me!-_-

from left : tasya, aldi, rani, me, and widya.
im sorry wid, your face cropped haha.


BOHOOO! 
those are just a few of 300+ photos taken on that day.
birthday isnt about cakes, gifts, and birthday hats.
it's all about. having. fun.
this is my birthday, what's yours?