okay Fear, you won again!

It's depressed when you realize that your Fear won again. I've tried thousands time to make it lose but nothing. All kind of my Fear seems make a big gank to reach more victories. I dunno how to won from them, i dunno how to make them go away. Somebody please help me.

Nobody (want to) understand my defeat, include him. Problems by problems come along our relationship because of my defeat. Am I as dumb as that because dont know what to do? Am I as weak as that because i let my Fear win? Can somebody just tell me how to drive out this fckin Fear?

Half of me said that the one who can do that is me, myself. But, how? i dont even know how:-( But, half other said that i was right, but people who dont understand me were wrong. So, is this my fault or theirs?

I cant let the Fear win continously, i cant mess my life contionously, i cant let my relationship broken because of Fear. I want to change, but i tell you once again, i dunno how. Somebody please tell me how.